Monday, November 12, 2012

Fancy illustration: Korres Watermelon Sunscreen


Date acquired: July 2012
Emotional worth: 3 stars

I have never heard of Korres until a few month ago when I read a post by Michelle from Eat Paint Sniff Glue. Although she was mainly reminiscing about the greatness of their lip butters, I thought I'll venture out and try something a bit different. I have always been lazy when it comes to skincare, particularly when it comes to sunscreen, so when I read that their sunscreen comes with a hint of watermelon scent, the teenager in me knew I have to have it in my possession. How could you say no to a fruity scented product which also has the added benefit of protecting your skin from those nasty sun rays?

I have been using it for a couple of months now, and have to say am pretty impress with this little sun protection in a stick. It has a wonderful fresh watermelon scent which is not too overpowering but just enough to bring a smile to your face every time you use it. It is non-greasy and compact enough to fit into your handbag. Who needs boring chalky sunscreen when you can smell like a watermelon every morning?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - I'd really like to smell like watermelons. Will definitely check this out. Awesome illustration as always m'dear. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...