Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fancy announcement: Spoonflower free shipping day


In case you haven't heard, Spoonflower is having a free shipping day from Thursday 15th to Friday 16th (American time). This is extremely good news as shipping fabric to Australia can be quite costly. For those of you who don't know what Spoonflower is, it is essentially an online printing company where you can upload your own fabric designs and get them printed on different fabrics.

If time permits, I would really like to design a couple of prints and get them printed. I have many ideas, however haven't really had time to work on them yet. Above is all I have so far, not entirely happy with it yet, but I do believe it is very close to completion.


I don't know about you, but I think it is often nice to see other people's sketches before their designs reach fruition. As you can tell, I am quite a messy sketcher. 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had some time to take advantage of this too! My sketches are just as messy BTW - best way to get whats in your brain on paper - and quickly!
    Love you design and can't wait to see how it prints on fabric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex. I do hope I can make it, just worked it out that I need to have the design ready by this evening if I want to take advantage of the offer. Wish me luck!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...