Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BMX Bandit T-shirt


Date acquired: Sometime last year

I don't think I have ever mentioned this before, but we are a pretty creative bunch in this household. Not only does Miso (my kitty cat) sings every so often, Mat is also a pretty talented T-shirt designer. This one here is called BMX bandit, and it was chosen as a one day sale item in Teefury. It's pretty darn cute don't you think? I don't think my drawing do its justice, but I guess you can use your imagination. 

Now, to be honest, I'm not much of a T-shirt person. I have tried in the past, but I just can't go pass a day without wearing an adorable dress. This T-shirt however, it is my best of friends when I go to yoga and pilates each week. How can you not be motivated when you have such an adorable T-shirt to get into?

Hope you are having a great week so far. You can see more of Mat's tees here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...