Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yellow leather handbag


Date acquired: late May 2011

You must be so sick of me talking about Melbourne, but I just can't stop talking about it. I think if I keep talking about it then in a way I can pretend I'm still on holidays. In the next few posts, I'm going to talk about what I bought in Melbourne. First is this little yellow handbag from the Markit market.

I don't know whether I've told you, but my favourite colour is yellow. I love it so much that I even think in yellow. For some reason, whenever I work on any layout design, I have to plan it all out in yellow blocks. I can't seem to think in any other way. You should see the comments I get when I am at work, people will come up to me and ask why I've used yellow in the design when it is not even part of the brand... 

So you can imagine how I felt when I first laid my eyes on this little sunshine. I think my heart skipped a little and I knew straight away that it has to be a part of my life. It is only a tiny little bag, can only really fit my camera, sunnies, lip balm and not even my wallet, but as long as it's yellow I don't really care for practicality. 

Emotional worth: 4 stars

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet, just wanted to say how much I adore your blog! especially your illustrations xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Little Jo! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...