Sunday, June 19, 2011

What I wore today


How is your weekend so far? I've spent most of mine staying home and finishing up my submission for Gemma's "What I wore today" project. Gemma is calling for all doodle-bloggers to upload drawings of their outfits and if you get chosen, you drawing will be published in her new book. How amazing is that! If you want to enter, hurry as it closes on the 24th of this month. I think I'm already too late, as they only have 16 spots left and there are a lot of talented illustrators out there.

I've had a lot of fun doing this illustration, I think I am going to do more of it in the future. I love putting outfits together and to combine it with my love of illustrations, I wonder why I didn't do this sooner. So stay tune for more outfits in the future.

Outfit breakdown:
Bluejuice black woolen coat
Zara polka dot dress
I love Billy pink ballet flats
Vintage Princess yellow leather bag
Mimco watch
Wooden brooch from craft markets

Remember the passionfruit curd I made last week? Well, I had it with my porridge for breakfast this morning, and it was DELICIOUS! I think porridge is definitely one of my favourite food group, it warms your belly up for hours. Perfect for a chilly Sunday morning. What are you having for your Sunday breakfast?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...