Monday, October 29, 2012

Fancy photos: Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Challenge

(L - R) Day 11: Something close up. Day 1: Where you stood. Day 4: Shadow. Day 6: Light. Day 19: Letters. Day 6: What I'm thankful for. Day 24: Weather. Day 9: Red. Day 15: Dinnertime.

Lately I have been playing along with Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day Challenge. For those of you who haven't heard, it is essentially a photography challenge where you receive a list of daily prompts each month and all you do is capture a photo using the daily prompt as inspiration.

To tell you the truth, I thought I'll be pretty sick of it within a week. But we are now towards the end of October and I have not missed one day yet. Mat and I even have brainstorming sessions on what I should photograph most days of the week. I love how it prompts you to be creative with your approach and to take notice of things which you would not normally do.

I will definitely take on the November challenge. How about you? Will you be joining us? Do let me know, I love seeing what everyone are doing. You can find me on Instagram under the username: ForgottenFancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...