Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The best girlfriend in the world


Well, not really. I just like to pretend I am. Inspired by the 12 Dates of Christmas by  A Beautiful Mess , I decided to create an emergency date jar. The idea is pretty simple, print out as many date ideas as you can, put them in a jar, take one out whenever you are stuck for ideas, and ta da, a super fun date to plan and look forward to.

Mine were pretty random, from going to the corner shop to get ice cream, to taking a road trip to Wollongong. It is quite unpredictable, but I think that's the fun of it. We have been super busy the past week, so haven't really had time to put the jar into practice. Part of me wishes this silly season be over soon, so we can go on one of these dates.

6 comments:

  1. What a good idea! If I had of thought of it earlier, I might have made one for hubby for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talia, maybe you two can make it together, you can even turn it into a date night of craft making ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a fantastic idea! i am so going to do this with the honey - we are always trying to think of date ideas on the spot so this would definitely help! thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where in the world is wollogong? how do we travel to such a place? Luv You Lots teehee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, you can't expect perfection when I only had 30min to make it without you finding out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...