Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fruit and veggie box


Date acquired: May 2011

Not sure if I have ever told you, but I'm a veggie. I've been a vegetarian for nearly two years now. My boyfriend however, is a full blown meatasouraus. The other week, I've finally convinced him to order a veggie box. We ordered it online through a place called Doorstep Organics, and it arrived at our doorstep a couple of nights after. I was like a girl on Christmas Day, going through the box, oooing and arrhing at all the different veggies and fruits. Miso our cat got super excited too, but I think he was more excited about having a new box to play with. Even Mat approved our purchase, I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what goodies we will get in our next veggie box.

Emotional worth: 3.5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...