Sunday, January 16, 2011

The bears' school 2010 schedule book

Date acquired: November 2009

What do you do with your old diaries? Are you a keeper or a thrower? I'm usually somewhere in the middle, keep it in the beginning of a new year because I feel it's a good reminder of the year gone by, but throw it away towards the first quarter after the realisation that I will never look at it again and it's just nothing but useless junk.

This year however I'm torn between whether to throw or keep this diary. I bought this dairy while holidaying in Tokyo in 2009. Not only does it act as a reminder of what a lovely trip we've had, I also adore the illustrations in the diary. Each new page is something different with illustrations more adorable than the last. I always imagine what fun the designer had while designing this cute little diary. Imagine if your job position is nothing but a designer of cute diaries.... Anyway, maybe I should look into designing my own diary for next year. I wonder if anyone would buy it...

Emotional worth: 3.5 stars

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I love your blog, and just posted you as my blog love of the week :) pepperstitches.blogspot.com.
    Have an awesome day!
    Pepper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I usually throw away old diaries but I would keep it if I had something as cute as this:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's definitely a market for cute diaries...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...