Monday, August 6, 2012

Fancy outing: Biennale of Sydney - Cockatoo Island



These are some of the pictures I took while at Cockatoo Island for the Biennale of Sydney. I was really inspired by all the different textures and forgotten objects scattered around the island. I can't help but ponder what the island was like back in its heydays. 

In case you are wondering, I purposefully did not post pictures of the artwork here as I think my lack of photography skills will not do them justice. For those of you who have not yet been to the Biennale, I urge you to go as soon as you can. I promise you it will not disappoint, I for one left the island with bewilderment and joy, and most importantly lots of lovely ideas to ponder about for the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos - all those amazing textures and old typography!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...