Monday, July 11, 2011

More nail polish


Date acquired: late May 2011

I am so ashamed of myself. Some of my regular readers may have remembered my past rants about how I have way too many nail polishes and I should really stop making such silly purchases. If you don't know what I am talking about, you can read all about it here and here.

Well as you can tell, not only did I buy one, but three! What excuses do I have this time? I guess I can blame it on all the beauty blogs out there, raving about the OPI Shatter range. It seems like everywhere I look, people are talking about how amazing they are. I have to admit, when I was playing with it in the shop, I was smittened, hence the three new polish in my collection. I bought the black shatter, and the Serena Glam Slam pack which consists of the white shatter and a silver sparkle polish. I really like the results they create, but really enough is enough. If anyone of you see me loitering around the nail polish section, please oh please, do whatever you can to pull me away from the area.

Emotional worth: 0

On a side note, I thought I'll post some pictures from Seeker Lover Keeper. It was such an amazing show, the girls were so adorable and oh so talented. I have their album on constant rotation since. I think Mat is getting annoyed with my limited playlist.






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...