Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy new years eve

Happy new years eve
What are your plans for New Years eve? We are going out to see the kiddies fireworks and coming back home for lots of champagne and cocktails. I made this skirt today for our low key celebration. Mat thinks the pattern clashes, but I think it is really cute. What do you think?
This year went really quickly for me, was it for you too? It was filled to the brim with interesting activities. I bought a new home with Mat which I LOVE, started this blog, started freelancing, went camping for the first time and got myself a new job which I am starting in a few days time.
I wonder what 2011 will bring. I guess I'll just have to hang on tight and find out. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments in the past and I wish you all a very happy and safe new year.
See you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...