Sunday, July 25, 2010

Masquerade mask


Masquerade mask
Date acquired: August 2009
I bought this for a masquerade ball last year. I have never been to any dress up party or masquerade ball before so it was a completely new experience for me. Although it was only a work function, it was still very exciting, the fact that it was at the Sydney Opera House was an extra bonus. I didn't wear the mask for very long though because I felt really awkward with it on. Maybe I'll be able to leave it on longer next time.
Emotional worth: 4 stars

3 comments:

  1. I'd love an excuse to wear a mask like this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it was my hen night in April I had a masquerade theme - pretty party dresses topped with feathery, sequined craziness! The pictures were awesome...the huge feathers in my drink got a little annoying though!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...