Saturday, June 26, 2010

Milky lollies


Milky lollies
Date acquired: November 2009
I am in love with Milky lollies, I had my first encounter when I travelled to Japan late last year. It was the cute packaging which first attracted me, but the moment I tried the lolly I was in milky heaven. It was like having a big lump of condensed milk in my mouth. We ended up buying packets and packets of milky lollies from the Milky shop. Now I am down to my last packet and I can't bring myself to open it. If only I can have a lifetime supply of Milky.
Emotional worth: 5 star
Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You can buy the same candies at most Japanese markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Thanks for the tip, will definately check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...